Monday, February 6, 2017

Google Slides 6th Grade

Google Slides: 6th grade
Communication Level 2: Google Slides
Standards:
Utah State Core Curriculum Standards:
Standard 1: Students will understand how ancient civilizations developed and how they contributed to the current state of the world.
Objective 1: Explain why physical geography affected the development of early civilizations.
ISTE Standards:
Knowledge Constructor: I critically select, evaluate and synthesize digital resources into a collection that reflects my learning and builds my knowledge.

Learning how to use google slides was very beneficial. It can be very useful for my students and for me to build a way to share information with them. This tool and many others from google will be good for students and teachers to learn in the classroom. Roman Technology
Image result for Rome

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creation: Tool of Choice (Canva) Grade 3

ISTE Standards Creative Communicator: I communicate effectively and express myself creatively using different tools, styles, formats, and d...